A few years ago, there were a lot of advertisements for quick-fix muscle-building products. They often came with a cartoon picture of a skinny guy getting sand kicked in his face by a muscle-bound hunk. No guessing who the girl in the scantily clad bikini preferred!
Of course, those adverts were scams, designed to reduce your pocket mass rather than gain weight in your muscles. However, there are achievable ways to bulk up your muscles, and despite what Popeye will tell you, it’s not all about eating spinach. So, while we can’t guarantee you will end up looking like muscle-building icon Arnie, we can still help you create a few extra ripples in your shirt.
There are all kinds of steroids for sale, but they aren’t all safe (or legal). For starters, they should only be taken as a supplement to your weight-building program, so do your research. Only buy muscle builders from reputable websites, as you want to make sure you are only ingesting products that are good for you. You need to go for anabolic steroids, as they will produce more protein to increase muscle size and enhance your testosterone. However, there are side effects, such as mood swings and acne, so don’t abuse them.
Eat more protein
Protein is essential for muscle growth, so you should look for any food products containing this strength-enhancing nutrient. Experts say you should measure the amount of protein you eat by your body weight, so somebody weighing 150-pounds should eat 150 grams of protein each day. Foods you should aim for include meat, cheese, eggs, and peanuts. There are also protein bars and drinks available so that you can top yourself up as part of your healthy diet.
You won’t build up your muscles if you’re sat on the couch all day watching Netflix, no matter how many times you watch Pumping Iron. Whether you head to the gym or embark in a workout in your living room, work on the large muscle groups first, such as in your chest and legs. Lifting weights are an essential part of your exercise plan if you want to increase your muscles, so have a look at this workout routine which will give you some good ideas. However, you should also complement the weightlifting programme by strengthening your muscles, so go for a run or a swim regularly to build up your leg muscles, and push-ups for your arms.
Beginners should pace themselves, as you are liable to tear your muscles if you haven’t used them for a while. Whether you are a newbie or not, it is still important to take a break. Only lift weights every other day, as your muscles only grow when you are resting, not during the workout itself.
You will be hungry after a workout, but make it a habit to eat foods containing protein and carbohydrates. You will undo all your hard work if you resort to junk food, so make sure you maintain a healthy diet as part of your muscle-building program.
Coronavirus COVID-19: What Employees Need to Know
Prevent Sexual Harassment
MLB: Greatest Calls
- The Sports Archives – How to Up Your Lifting Game thesportsarchivesblog.com/2021/04/19/the… 21 hours ago
Sports Bloggers Welcomed
We will promote your content with links if worthy. Send to email@example.com
- Baseball (141)
- Basketball (81)
- Bodybuilding (24)
- Boxing (60)
- College Basketball (42)
- College Football (65)
- Cricket (28)
- E-Sports (9)
- Fitness/Wellness (103)
- Football (156)
- Golf (116)
- Hockey (67)
- Horse Racing (42)
- Indoor Sports (5)
- Motorsports (68)
- Olympics (130)
- Other (495)
- Racing (5)
- Rugby (37)
- Soccer (161)
- Tennis (77)
Top Posts & Pages
- The Sports Archives – How to Up Your Lifting Game
- The Sports Archives – Top Thrilling Water Sports You Shouldn’t Skip This Summer
- The Sports Archives – 5 Leisure Sports The Family Can Enjoy Together
- The Sports Archives – What To Buy The Sports Lover In Your Life
- The Sports Archives – Shortness Of Breath When Exercising: What Causes It And Should You Be Worried?
- The Sports Archives – 9 Tips For Being The Healthiest Version of Yourself
- The Sports Archives – Types of Motorcycle Saddlebags and How to Choose the Best One
- The Sports Archives – How to Properly Execute an Uppercut: Techniques, Benefits, and Variations
- The Sports Archives – HIIT Workout to Help You Get a Summer Body
- The Sports Archives – 45 Minutes Daily Workout Plan To Tone Your Body
- Steph for MVP! Social media reacts to his latest exploits April 20, 2021
- Vanessa Bryant, Kobe estate end run with Nike April 20, 2021
- 'Mind-boggling': Dubs in awe of latest Curry feat April 20, 2021
- Sources: Man Utd, City players voice ESL worry April 20, 2021
- Source: Mavericks fire exec in wake of allegation April 20, 2021
- Notes: NSCC Still in Holding Pattern; HOF Prez Leaving; Luka’s Gift to Young Fan April 20, 2021
- Record Setting Robby Paces $15 Million REA Sale April 20, 2021
- Shop Talk: Waiting Hours Outside Target for Cards? Count Me Out April 20, 2021
- Brandon Steiner Launches ‘Athlete Direct’ April 20, 2021
- T206 Wagner, PSA 7 Ruth Rookie Headline Latest Monster Hobby Auction April 18, 2021