A few years ago, there were a lot of advertisements for quick-fix muscle-building products. They often came with a cartoon picture of a skinny guy getting sand kicked in his face by a muscle-bound hunk. No guessing who the girl in the scantily clad bikini preferred!
Of course, those adverts were scams, designed to reduce your pocket mass rather than gain weight in your muscles. However, there are achievable ways to bulk up your muscles, and despite what Popeye will tell you, it’s not all about eating spinach. So, while we can’t guarantee you will end up looking like muscle-building icon Arnie, we can still help you create a few extra ripples in your shirt.
There are all kinds of steroids for sale, but they aren’t all safe (or legal). For starters, they should only be taken as a supplement to your weight-building program, so do your research. Only buy muscle builders from reputable websites, as you want to make sure you are only ingesting products that are good for you. You need to go for anabolic steroids, as they will produce more protein to increase muscle size and enhance your testosterone. However, there are side effects, such as mood swings and acne, so don’t abuse them.
Eat more protein
Protein is essential for muscle growth, so you should look for any food products containing this strength-enhancing nutrient. Experts say you should measure the amount of protein you eat by your body weight, so somebody weighing 150-pounds should eat 150 grams of protein each day. Foods you should aim for include meat, cheese, eggs, and peanuts. There are also protein bars and drinks available so that you can top yourself up as part of your healthy diet.
You won’t build up your muscles if you’re sat on the couch all day watching Netflix, no matter how many times you watch Pumping Iron. Whether you head to the gym or embark in a workout in your living room, work on the large muscle groups first, such as in your chest and legs. Lifting weights are an essential part of your exercise plan if you want to increase your muscles, so have a look at this workout routine which will give you some good ideas. However, you should also complement the weightlifting programme by strengthening your muscles, so go for a run or a swim regularly to build up your leg muscles, and push-ups for your arms.
Beginners should pace themselves, as you are liable to tear your muscles if you haven’t used them for a while. Whether you are a newbie or not, it is still important to take a break. Only lift weights every other day, as your muscles only grow when you are resting, not during the workout itself.
You will be hungry after a workout, but make it a habit to eat foods containing protein and carbohydrates. You will undo all your hard work if you resort to junk food, so make sure you maintain a healthy diet as part of your muscle-building program.
Coronavirus COVID-19: What Employees Need to Know
Prevent Sexual Harassment
MLB: Greatest Calls
- The Sports Archives – Reasons You Need A Home Gym thesportsarchivesblog.com/2022/05/12/the… 1 week ago
Sports Bloggers Welcomed
We will promote your content with links if worthy. Send to email@example.com
- Baseball (141)
- Basketball (83)
- Bodybuilding (25)
- Boxing (60)
- College Basketball (42)
- College Football (66)
- Cricket (29)
- E-Sports (9)
- Fitness/Wellness (137)
- Football (160)
- Golf (121)
- Hockey (67)
- Horse Racing (42)
- Indoor Sports (6)
- Motorsports (70)
- Olympics (130)
- Other (511)
- Racing (5)
- Rugby (37)
- Soccer (162)
- Tennis (77)
Top Posts & Pages
- The Sports Archives – Reasons You Need A Home Gym
- The Sports Archives – Why Playing Darts Is Good For Your Health
- The Sports Archives – Sporty Ideas For Families
- The Sports Archives – How to Be the Best Sports Parent Possible
- The Sports Archives – How Sports Can Help Your Young Child Succeed Throughout Life
- The Sports Archives – How To Get Into Bow Hunting
- The Sports Archives – Los Angeles Rams Confirm Intention to Re-Sign Odell Beckham Jr.
- The Sports Archives – 4 Ways Sports Fans Can Use Their Tax Refunds
- The Sports Archives – How To Start A New Career In Sports
- The Sports Archives – Getting Into Cycling
- Sources: Mbappe to announce shock PSG stay May 21, 2022
- Kidd irked by shot selection: Mavs 'died by the 3' May 21, 2022
- 'MVP' Looney fuels classic Warriors barrage in 3rd May 21, 2022
- O's call up top prospect Rutschman for MLB debut May 21, 2022
- Tiger makes it to weekend at PGA with 1-under 69 May 21, 2022
- Final Auction of David Hall T206 Collection Underway May 20, 2022
- Dave & Adam’s Brings Sealed Display Boxes, Video Provenance to Unopened May 20, 2022
- Champagne Stained Gretzky Cup Jersey Headlines GFA Summer Sale May 20, 2022
- Notes: The Not So 1-1 Brady RC; Koufax Jersey Hits $1 Million, More May 20, 2022
- 2003 Donruss Studio Baseball Goes Right to Stadium Steps, Offers HOF Autos, Dugouts of Memorabilia May 19, 2022