A few years ago, there were a lot of advertisements for quick-fix muscle-building products. They often came with a cartoon picture of a skinny guy getting sand kicked in his face by a muscle-bound hunk. No guessing who the girl in the scantily clad bikini preferred!
Of course, those adverts were scams, designed to reduce your pocket mass rather than gain weight in your muscles. However, there are achievable ways to bulk up your muscles, and despite what Popeye will tell you, it’s not all about eating spinach. So, while we can’t guarantee you will end up looking like muscle-building icon Arnie, we can still help you create a few extra ripples in your shirt.
There are all kinds of steroids for sale, but they aren’t all safe (or legal). For starters, they should only be taken as a supplement to your weight-building program, so do your research. Only buy muscle builders from reputable websites, as you want to make sure you are only ingesting products that are good for you. You need to go for anabolic steroids, as they will produce more protein to increase muscle size and enhance your testosterone. However, there are side effects, such as mood swings and acne, so don’t abuse them.
Eat more protein
Protein is essential for muscle growth, so you should look for any food products containing this strength-enhancing nutrient. Experts say you should measure the amount of protein you eat by your body weight, so somebody weighing 150-pounds should eat 150 grams of protein each day. Foods you should aim for include meat, cheese, eggs, and peanuts. There are also protein bars and drinks available so that you can top yourself up as part of your healthy diet.
You won’t build up your muscles if you’re sat on the couch all day watching Netflix, no matter how many times you watch Pumping Iron. Whether you head to the gym or embark in a workout in your living room, work on the large muscle groups first, such as in your chest and legs. Lifting weights are an essential part of your exercise plan if you want to increase your muscles, so have a look at this workout routine which will give you some good ideas. However, you should also complement the weightlifting programme by strengthening your muscles, so go for a run or a swim regularly to build up your leg muscles, and push-ups for your arms.
Beginners should pace themselves, as you are liable to tear your muscles if you haven’t used them for a while. Whether you are a newbie or not, it is still important to take a break. Only lift weights every other day, as your muscles only grow when you are resting, not during the workout itself.
You will be hungry after a workout, but make it a habit to eat foods containing protein and carbohydrates. You will undo all your hard work if you resort to junk food, so make sure you maintain a healthy diet as part of your muscle-building program.
Prevent Sexual Harassment
MLB: Greatest Calls
- The Sports Archives – Dusting off the Cobwebs: Easing Back into Exercise After a Break thesportsarchivesblog.com/2020/02/24/the… https://t.co/lC2b7ulhgN 12 hours ago
Sports Bloggers Welcomed
We will promote your content with links if worthy. Send to email@example.com
- Baseball (141)
- Basketball (81)
- Bodybuilding (18)
- Boxing (55)
- College Basketball (42)
- College Football (64)
- Cricket (27)
- E-Sports (6)
- Fitness/Wellness (68)
- Football (152)
- Golf (109)
- Hockey (65)
- Horse Racing (41)
- Indoor Sports (5)
- Motorsports (66)
- Olympics (130)
- Other (494)
- Racing (5)
- Soccer (157)
- Tennis (73)
Top Posts & Pages
- The Sports Archives – Dusting off the Cobwebs: Easing Back into Exercise After a Break
- The Sports Archives – 7 Things To Consider Before Working With A Personal Trainer
- The Sports Archives – 4 Perfect Valentine Gifts for the Cyclist You Love Most
- The Sports Archives – Why Variety is Important for Your Workout Routine
- The Sports Archives – Why Tennis is a Great Sport for General Exercise
- The Sports Archives – Where does Manning stand in the all-time NFL greats?
- The Sports Archives – 4 of the Best Dressed Professional Golfers
- The Sports Archives – The 5 Best Jersey Designs In The NBA Right Now
- The Sports Archives – Be Prepared And You’re Half Way To Winning
- The Sports Archives – The SAD Problems of Winter Sports
- Wilder confirms Fury III, rues 40-pound costume February 25, 2020
- Altuve grazed by pitch, Astros booed on road February 25, 2020
- Vanessa Bryant sues copter company for deaths February 24, 2020
- Source: Burrow's hands measured at 9 inches February 24, 2020
- Cowboys prefer deal over franchise tag with Dak February 24, 2020
- Heritage Winter Platinum Tally: $12,985,912 February 25, 2020
- A Pre-War Collector Goes to Target in Search of The Fuss February 25, 2020
- Fanatics Launches Line of Ovechkin 700 Goals Autographed Memorabilia February 25, 2020
- News & Notes: Big Papi’s Rummage Sale; Ovechkin’s 700th Puck; Devon White Sells; Storage Unit Saga; More February 24, 2020
- Derek Jeter Debut Jersey Sells for $369,000; First AAA Jersey Also Hits 6 Figures February 24, 2020