A few years ago, there were a lot of advertisements for quick-fix muscle-building products. They often came with a cartoon picture of a skinny guy getting sand kicked in his face by a muscle-bound hunk. No guessing who the girl in the scantily clad bikini preferred!
Of course, those adverts were scams, designed to reduce your pocket mass rather than gain weight in your muscles. However, there are achievable ways to bulk up your muscles, and despite what Popeye will tell you, it’s not all about eating spinach. So, while we can’t guarantee you will end up looking like muscle-building icon Arnie, we can still help you create a few extra ripples in your shirt.
There are all kinds of steroids for sale, but they aren’t all safe (or legal). For starters, they should only be taken as a supplement to your weight-building program, so do your research. Only buy muscle builders from reputable websites, as you want to make sure you are only ingesting products that are good for you. You need to go for anabolic steroids, as they will produce more protein to increase muscle size and enhance your testosterone. However, there are side effects, such as mood swings and acne, so don’t abuse them.
Eat more protein
Protein is essential for muscle growth, so you should look for any food products containing this strength-enhancing nutrient. Experts say you should measure the amount of protein you eat by your body weight, so somebody weighing 150-pounds should eat 150 grams of protein each day. Foods you should aim for include meat, cheese, eggs, and peanuts. There are also protein bars and drinks available so that you can top yourself up as part of your healthy diet.
You won’t build up your muscles if you’re sat on the couch all day watching Netflix, no matter how many times you watch Pumping Iron. Whether you head to the gym or embark in a workout in your living room, work on the large muscle groups first, such as in your chest and legs. Lifting weights are an essential part of your exercise plan if you want to increase your muscles, so have a look at this workout routine which will give you some good ideas. However, you should also complement the weightlifting programme by strengthening your muscles, so go for a run or a swim regularly to build up your leg muscles, and push-ups for your arms.
Beginners should pace themselves, as you are liable to tear your muscles if you haven’t used them for a while. Whether you are a newbie or not, it is still important to take a break. Only lift weights every other day, as your muscles only grow when you are resting, not during the workout itself.
You will be hungry after a workout, but make it a habit to eat foods containing protein and carbohydrates. You will undo all your hard work if you resort to junk food, so make sure you maintain a healthy diet as part of your muscle-building program.
Prevent Sexual Harassment
Greatest Calls in Sports History
- The Sports Archives – The Best Solo Pastimes To Unwind thesportsarchivesblog.com/2018/10/05/the… https://t.co/R6Df00PoaI 1 week ago
Sports Bloggers Welcomed
We will promote your content with links if worthy. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Posts & Pages
- The Sports Archives – The Best Solo Pastimes To Unwind
- The Sports Archives – Baseball Basics: Everything You Need to Know
- The Sports Archives – How Soccer Improves Health, Fitness and Social Abilities 100%
- The Sports Archives – Healthy Habits for Busy Professionals
- The Sports Archives – Soccer Culture Trends in Suburbia
- The Sports Archives – 5 Great Spearfishing Tips For Beginners
- The Sports Archives – Career Development for Gregg Popovich
- The Sports Archives – A Glimpse Into The Life Of Referees
- The Sports Archives – The Best Way To Be An Interactive Member Of Sports
- The Sports Archives – Paintball Protective Gear
- Red Sox on to World Series as Price flips script October 19, 2018
- LeBron scores 26, but Blazers spoil Lakers debut October 19, 2018
- Cards QB Rosen says toe 'fine,' awaits evaluation October 19, 2018
- Sixers' Fultz says first NBA 3-pointer 'felt good' October 19, 2018
- Allen, 'ultimate trail blazer,' celebrated at opener October 19, 2018
- Tim Keefe Yum Yum Tobacco Card Headlines Fresh 19th Century Find October 19, 2018
- Vintage Pack Facts: 1971 Topps Baseball Wax October 19, 2018
- SGC Launches Initiative to Digitally Reconstruct Frank Nagy T204 Ramly Sheet October 19, 2018
- NSCC Schedule Set Through 2023 October 19, 2018
- New Video Shows Dealer Ejected from NSCC Over Suspected Bogus Autographs October 18, 2018