A few years ago, there were a lot of advertisements for quick-fix muscle-building products. They often came with a cartoon picture of a skinny guy getting sand kicked in his face by a muscle-bound hunk. No guessing who the girl in the scantily clad bikini preferred!
Of course, those adverts were scams, designed to reduce your pocket mass rather than gain weight in your muscles. However, there are achievable ways to bulk up your muscles, and despite what Popeye will tell you, it’s not all about eating spinach. So, while we can’t guarantee you will end up looking like muscle-building icon Arnie, we can still help you create a few extra ripples in your shirt.
There are all kinds of steroids for sale, but they aren’t all safe (or legal). For starters, they should only be taken as a supplement to your weight-building program, so do your research. Only buy muscle builders from reputable websites, as you want to make sure you are only ingesting products that are good for you. You need to go for anabolic steroids, as they will produce more protein to increase muscle size and enhance your testosterone. However, there are side effects, such as mood swings and acne, so don’t abuse them.
Eat more protein
Protein is essential for muscle growth, so you should look for any food products containing this strength-enhancing nutrient. Experts say you should measure the amount of protein you eat by your body weight, so somebody weighing 150-pounds should eat 150 grams of protein each day. Foods you should aim for include meat, cheese, eggs, and peanuts. There are also protein bars and drinks available so that you can top yourself up as part of your healthy diet.
You won’t build up your muscles if you’re sat on the couch all day watching Netflix, no matter how many times you watch Pumping Iron. Whether you head to the gym or embark in a workout in your living room, work on the large muscle groups first, such as in your chest and legs. Lifting weights are an essential part of your exercise plan if you want to increase your muscles, so have a look at this workout routine which will give you some good ideas. However, you should also complement the weightlifting programme by strengthening your muscles, so go for a run or a swim regularly to build up your leg muscles, and push-ups for your arms.
Beginners should pace themselves, as you are liable to tear your muscles if you haven’t used them for a while. Whether you are a newbie or not, it is still important to take a break. Only lift weights every other day, as your muscles only grow when you are resting, not during the workout itself.
You will be hungry after a workout, but make it a habit to eat foods containing protein and carbohydrates. You will undo all your hard work if you resort to junk food, so make sure you maintain a healthy diet as part of your muscle-building program.
Coronavirus COVID-19: What Employees Need to Know
Prevent Sexual Harassment
MLB: Greatest Calls
- The Sports Archives – 5 Sports Great for Children thesportsarchivesblog.com/2021/11/01/the… 4 weeks ago
Sports Bloggers Welcomed
We will promote your content with links if worthy. Send to email@example.com
- Baseball (141)
- Basketball (83)
- Bodybuilding (25)
- Boxing (60)
- College Basketball (42)
- College Football (66)
- Cricket (29)
- E-Sports (9)
- Fitness/Wellness (123)
- Football (159)
- Golf (121)
- Hockey (67)
- Horse Racing (42)
- Indoor Sports (5)
- Motorsports (70)
- Olympics (130)
- Other (504)
- Racing (5)
- Rugby (37)
- Soccer (161)
- Tennis (77)
Top Posts & Pages
- The Sports Archives – 5 Sports Great for Children
- The Sports Archives – How To Encourage A Passion For Sports In Your Community
- The Sports Archives – Four Reasons To Take Up Karate
- The Sports Archives – New Types of Indoor and Outdoor Volleyballs Changing the Game
- The Sports Archives – Getting Interested in Football? How to Keep Up With the Top Teams This Season
- The Sports Archives – How Home Practice Can Improve Your Golf Game
- The Sports Archives – How To Be A Sports Fan On Vacation
- The Sports Archives – Making Use Of Your Land For Exciting Outdoor Activities
- The Sports Archives – 5 Reasons Why Your Child Should Follow Their Basketball Dreams
- The Sports Archives – 4 Essential Safety Gears You Need to Have if You Play Contact Sports
- What's next for LSU and Notre Dame after Brian Kelly's stunning move? November 30, 2021
- Sources: LSU hiring Kelly away from Notre Dame November 30, 2021
- Sources: Seager, Rangers agree on $325M deal November 30, 2021
- Riley says leaving OU was tough but 'right thing' November 30, 2021
- Cowboys' Hill suspended two games for punch November 30, 2021
- Ty Cobb Museum Releases 2021 Baseball Card November 30, 2021
- Chaz Lytle Talks Meeting George Brett, Signing Autographs, His Run of Topps Rookie Cards November 30, 2021
- 1996 Topps Football Brought Fun, But Missed Key Rookies November 30, 2021
- 2022 Topps Stadium Club Baseball Preview November 30, 2021
- Collector Matches Babe Ruth Photo To 1915 Rookie Season November 28, 2021